Sunday, August 3, 2008

Let's Get This Straight - A New Beginning

Once upon a time, this blog was to allow me to vent out frustrations I have with society. If you've read some of my past posts, you see I kinda do that well.

But I do it on my blog and my blog only. The only person I talk about society issues with is really my Spouse.

I will not waltz into any place and bring my soap box with me to vent to just anyone anywhere. I won't go off on a tangent on some rude person in a store. I'll just let it simmer until I can go blog about it.

On my sidebar, you'll notice that it states, "I don't like people but I have a desire to help them." And I think that's okay. I don't like the ACTIONS of some people. But that isn't going to stop me from trying to help you. Drop your purse and all your junk falls out, you're rude, but I'll help you. I hold the door open for you and you don't say thank you, I won't trip you. Smoke yourself to the brink of death and don't care, I'll still help you.

Whatever it is.. that desire to help depsite whatever is going on.. whatever it's called. I have that. Humanitarian? I don't know what that adjective would be.

I know I'll be in contact with rude, ungrateful people in my upcoming career as an RT. I'm preparing myself for that and I have 2 years to perfect it. You're rude, you cuss, you don't want this, but I'm still going to help you. So suck it up. Oh, and you can refuse treatment..

Again, I don't like the ACTIONS of SOME people. So, please, don't think I'm this angry person walking around all the time who now wants to be this unpleasant health professional who will make people's lives living hell when they shouldn't be.

If you met me, you'd find I'm actually quite fun, always smiling and laughing, making jokes, being comical, things of that nature.

I'm a silent witness to society.

And if society here continues to be quesitonable, hopefully I'll have my Bachelor's in RT and run away to Japan!!

Anyway.. Welcome to Free Speech Is My Anti-Drug.. The RT Student Blog.

More positivity to come..

No comments: