Friday, July 25, 2008

One Month From Today

In 1 month, I will officially be a Respiratory Therapy Student.

SCARY!!!!

I've been looking forward to this for 5 months. That doesn't seem like long, but when you're WAITING and WAITING for something, it's eternity.

I'm trying REALLY hard in A&P II now. My goal this weekend is to completely read all 3 chapters that will be on our next test. One of those chapters is the Respiratory System.

....'guess I best pay attention!!

The end of this summer semester is August 14th. So, from the 14th to the 25th, I'm going to try and learn to play guitar!! I ordered an instructional DVD from Amazon today. Can't wait!

No, I don't expect to be Stevie Ray Vaughan in a month, but I want to be able to at least play something intelligible by then. One of my lifetime goals is to learn to play "Life By The Drop" by SRV.

Now I'm thinking it might be friggin' awesome to learn to play "Disenchanted" by My Chemical Romance and rock it acoustic.

I've had that guitar for a LONG time. My parents bought it for me when I was in high school. I took lessons for a little while. Forgot everything. Only remember it made my fingers hurt. I have girl fingers.

I'm more determined this time.

So I got big dreams:
1. Be an RRT, possibly with Neonatal specialty (might change my mind, never know).
2. Learn to play guitar.
3. Learn to play piano.
4. Learn Japanese.
5. Possibly move to Japan.
6. Be happy doing whatever I do!!

I'm so optomistic.. heh..

That's all for now. I should be studying at this very moment, but it's so nice to unwind. It doesn't even feel like I've been home all week. So just chillin' here is nice....

No comments: