Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Time Is Slipping Away....

I've burned 4.5 days in my 40-day break. I feel like my free time is getting away from me!!

Could it be because I haven't really DONE anything? Maybe I'm just enjoying not doing anything. It's quite shocking and surreal to come home and not have anything to do and not feel anxious if I don't feel like doing it (which, in the past, was studying).

Follows is a list of things I need to do, whether it's for your entertainment, or just to remind me:

1. Make the collage notebook and magnetic poetry thingy for my niece-in-law. I have 7 days to do these things.

2. Read. And when I'm done, read some more. Fiction. Awesome.

3. After Christmas, when I get the new Sims 2 expansion.. play more Sims!

4. Spend more time with Saffie.

5. Start learning to play guitar (what I was supposed to do that week I had off - called "Summer break").

6. Anything else that comes along.

I need to fill each day with as much activities as possible so I won't feel like my break was a waste of much needed mental health days.

It's this pesky work that takes up all my time! Now that I can work 8 hours a day, I have been. Not only because I have a lot of catch-up filing to do, I need those "extra" hours.

I'm still taking 1 day off each week :-p

What shall I do tonight? After some delicious tortilla-less tortilla soup (mmmm..), I need to work on a project, play the Sims, or read the Watchmen. Choices!

Oh, and maybe some Yoga tonight. I'm anxious to try it out. That would be nice.

No comments: