Wednesday, January 21, 2009

School's Back In.. Stress Is On..

Well, words can't paint a picture, so I will use pictures..
This here is a picture of my schedule for March. 8 Weeks 'till Spring Break!! February looks about the same, but I used March for the optimism of the orange week there in the middle. All those little entries are Quizzes, Tests, and Check-Offs. I'm sure there will be more entries as the semester goes on.


Here, you see that, only next Thursday, we have a test in all 3 classes on one day. Simply magic!! Quizzes and tests in different classes fall on the same days quite frequently.


Not only all this, but we begin Clinicals again on Monday. We will actually start giving treatments, WITH medication (highly supervised, of course). We do an ER and ICU rotation. We have to get professional credits. We have to try to keep stuff from last semester from leaking out of our brain because we'll have a Clinical final covering that and what we learned this semester. All this, AND.... AND..!!.. I lost my friggin' mind about 4 months ago and signed up for the Sputum Bowl this Summer and I'll need to study for that TOO!!


*sigh* Like Spouse says, "..but this is what you wanted!" It's true, it is. I want this. I'll work for it, I'm not whining, this is just newsworthy.


I'm anxious, scared, nervous, and crazy excited all at the same time.


On a side note: If you are considering RT School, I have 2 pieces of advice for you (while I'm thinking about it):

1. Get a recorder, if they're allowed, and record lectures. It worked for me, like, a lot.
2. Get a planner like the one above. If you can write things down on a $1.00 piece of plastic and paper to save room in your over-crowded brain, please take advantage of that.

P.S. Photo Blog has a new post! Check it out :)

No comments: