Monday, January 26, 2009

To Do: Repair Leak In Brain

Today, our first day back at Clinic, my group discovered we REALLY need to review our stuff.

It's amazing how much of a formula you remember, but somehow the middle -important part- of it just kinda fell out, like when we started talking about the Oxygen Dissociation Curve or something.

Tomorrow, I have a quiz. I was studying, but I took a break to write this. My "Fun" meter was low.. in the red (you know what I mean if you play The Sims).

Now, I'm thinking about going to bed. So.. tired..

Overall, Clinic was good. One of the "interesting" people in class is in my group. And she just happened to feel hot and sick when our instructor let us help with trach care.

I mean, to this day, people are still getting grossed out at JUST THE MENTION of something grose.

Another instructor told us the tale of how the inner trach tube (less-technical term) was corroded with a black substance when a student removed it at a Clinical site. I think I was the only one who thought that was awesome, but sad :(, and didn't grimmace and gag.

But, that's just how I roll.

Peace.

No comments: