Friday, March 13, 2009

Now You See How RT School Really Is..

It has been almost 1 month since my last post. That's understandable.

For the last month, I have been studying non-stop, buried underneath Power Points, Workbooks, recorded lectures, and the stresses of Clinicals. I use the word "consumed" to describe my lifestyle the past couple months. I'm "consumed" with studying and focusing on school. I don't get much time with my husband, maybe just about an hour a night, but it's not a big deal. I don't know how the students with children handle it.

Anyway, I studied for 6 days straight for Pharmacology and RC Procedures. My grades: 88 and 95. I was thrilled. I took a test yesterday but I don't know how I did. I don't know if I wanna know because....

SPRING BREAK IS NEXT WEEK!!
I am soooooooooooo excited and HAPPY. I like school, it's actually been kinda fun despite all the stressful stuff. But I am so ready for a break. I have been looking forward to this for months. I will try to post pics from my trip on my photo blog.
....and knowing I did badly on a test might rain on my snow-covered parade.
To end on a positive note, me and a couple girls from class will be keeping On The Border in business again tonight as we often do on Friday nights. Last week drove me to drink. And if you knew me well, you would have to say that it MUST have been a pretty stressful week. It was. But it ended spectacularly.
I hope this week will end the same :)
Happy Spring Break to any of y'all who are also spring breakin'!
Peace!!

No comments: