Thursday, April 2, 2009

What Birthday?

We've started learning about ventilators.

This is, I guess, the first "really hard part."

Oh yeah, it's hard. The class average was 77% on the first ventilator test. I made an 85%. I was like, "Woah." I felt pretty good about myself.

So, yeah, with all that going on, plus more quizzes, tests, clinic, etc.. I haven't had much time to think about my Birthday.

I think this is the first time in my life where I haven't had time to think about what I want to do, where I want to go.. what I even want.. for my birthday. My birthday is one of my favorite holidays.

And anywhere we go, we have to drive, and I'm so over driving. I'm getting tired of all the driving. They need to come out with that teleportation technology soon.

I'll keep thinking about my birthday and hopefully have a good one. After that, I can commence the nervous excitement of starting my next clinical rotation at County Hospital.

Yessssssss!!

No comments: