Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh, BTW

I AM ON BREAK!!!!

We went to the beach and had a nice time. I got sunburned. I don't care, I was at the BEACH, on VACATION. Something that I was losing hope for around the middle of July when heavy despair was setting in.

So, I am officially a 2nd year student. What does that mean? Hell if I really know, but apparently it's awesome.

Actually, it means "the hardest part is over." Or, I no longer have an excuse to feel like I don't know what I'm doing. I can get a "student position" if anyone is hiring. It's all downhill from here.

Next semester, I'm taking Microbiology and Concepts of Physical Fitness to fulfill my degree requirements. The moral of the story: 16 hours that I'll be taking in the Fall.

HELLO AGAIN, STRESS. So good to have you again, NOT! At least there are only 2 days of Clinic instead of 3 this semester.

In other news, Spouse has done a good job and there's actually stuff growing in our vegetable garden! We're thinking about getting chickens and keeping bees since we're just gonna try to stay where we are now instead of putting the house on the market again. It's not so bad, it's the driving an hour to get anywhere that's the pain in the arse.

I've been working more hours since I've been on break. I should actually be starting on the filing that I have been behind on for about 4 months....

I hope everyone (both of you) are having a great summer!!

No comments: