Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer School Is A Drag: Part II

I think it's totally reasonable and expected that I am losing my sanity.

This has been t h e l o n g e s t s u m m e r s e m e s t e r E V A R ! ! ! ! And it shows in my mental status.

This semester has almost stripped me of my pleasantness. I feel like I'm in a bad mood most of the time. And, oh, the irritability!!

Two more days though, and I'm free for 12 days. Good, just long enough for a quick 12-step program of some sort.

But in these 2 days I have a Clinical final (Program comprehensive) and a little gem called a "Skills Final" where I must demonstrate I know how to do a random thing out of all the hands-on things we've ever learned to do. From the beginning of the program. Almost a year ago.

Everyone's all freaked out about it, and the instructors told us not to do that, we'll be fine. Doesn't count that much percentage in your overall grade, yada yada. We'll see how it goes.

I long to be on a beach so badly. I must get away from these people. I must get away from ANY hospital for a whole minute. And who lied and said it must be quiet in an ICU?!?!? That place is louder and more annoying than a Britney Spears concert.

There's a lot more I could vent about, but I won't. I'm tired. Oh, how TIRED I am. Three days of Clinical, the heat, and the driving are all piling up. My brain is SO exhausted.

So I'll rest it now.

No comments: