Friday, June 4, 2010

RRT

I am now an RRT!!!!

Wow, those tests were hard!

Now, I really and truly have my life back! There's so many possibilities for me to spend my free time. It's almost overwhelming all the things I wanted to do while I was in school and now I can FREELY DO THEM without guilt.

So far, I have a PRN position at the hospital I've been working at 4 years now doing various things. Now I'm just higher on the totem pole. I start orientation next week for a few weeks and then I'll be working whenever. In the mean time, I'm still searching for something full-time, but it's kinda slim at the moment.

So, should I end this blog? I've already started another RT related blog, but I'm not sure I want to keep up with just blogging about my career. There's so much more to my life than work and there's so much more to come! IDK, I'll think about it.

Good luck to those still in school! If you're out, take your tests as soon as you can. I got my CRT and RRT within a month of graduation. I think that was a marvelous idea.

No comments: