Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wouldn't You Like To Know

This is the 8th post of the Spring Semester. I apologize for being so scarce, you see, it's been a LONG, STRESSFUL semester.

The grades have been moderate, with a suprising good job done in RCP Procedures II, as that was my struggling class last semester.

I'm shaky and spastic about Diseases though. I don't think I'll flunk out, I could just do better.

I LOVE County Hospital. It's so damn interesting and people are cool, the nurses and other RTs. Not too sure about the Residents though, one of them ran over me with a chair (I am NOT hard to miss!!) and another one repeatedly jumped in front of me during Physician rounds when I'm trying to learn. Hmph. Oh well, they're cool as hell, so I'll give 'em that....

"Why are you up so late?" you ask, "Don't you have Clinic tomorrow?" Yes, but I'm not going. I'll be studying. I saved up my 2 absences and cashing in Monday and Wednesday.

I actually liked this semester better than last. Maybe because the last one was the first, and I'm sure it's always the worst.

So I was just bored, waiting for Spouse to be ready to turn in for the night, did some studying for Diseases and accomplished my goal for the evening, so thought I would make a quick post. Sorry if this post is a bit weird.

During my ONE week off between Spring and Summer, I might come back and make some symbolic post to commemorate the turning of a page in the book of my life. But hopefully, I'll be off reading some fiction somewhere.

Peace out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear ya about the scarce posting and being busy! Glad it's still going well for you...

What was respiratory care procedures II like? I take that this summer.