Thursday, May 14, 2009

I MADE IT!!

It was getting a little scary there for a hot second, but I made it through another semester!! I'm very proud of my 3 B's and an A (in Pharmacology.. go figure).

Tuesday night, my study muscle totally gave out. I just couldn't do it anymore. And, I was studying for the Clinical final, so basically, if I didn't know it now, what the hell was I doing in the Program anyway?!

So even though I didn't study well for the Clinical final, I still made a B on the test. I guess I do know some stuff!

Now, I have 12 days off. What to do?! I want to read some fiction books, at least 2. Most of all, I want to go to the beach really bad. I don't know if I'll end up going though. Oh well, maybe next break when we get a week off in the summer, I can plan a trip better.

Right now, I want to just relax and not do anything.

Peace out.

No comments: